Topics: Live Science
Does that cute girl in class really like you? Or are you reading too much into her every word and action? Sometimes, it can be difficult to tell whether or not someone likes you. This wikiHow will take some of that mystery away and help you learn how to read the signs.
1. Watch their body language, including their voice and facial expressions.
2. Look for eye contact, especially if they suddenly look away.
3. Take note of increased physical contact or insecurities, especially in a friendship dynamic.
4. Pay attention to physical signs from shy people, such as sitting close to you.
5. Don't disregard obvious signs, like giving you their number, from blatant crushes.